A Seaside Escape: Naples Guest Room Edesign
I am so excited to share this guest room design I’ve been working on. My client hosts guests often in their South Naples home and so they asked for a design that would allow guests to relax and refresh before taking on more of the Florida sun and fun.
Preparing for guests can sometimes be stressful, you want them to have a lot of fun, eat great food, but you also want them to feel relaxed and right at home. How exactly do you do that?
- Use calming/cool colors
- blues and greys are always a good choice
- Incorporate various natural textures
- using earthly tones will help to lighten and soften the space
- Stick with a primary color and add in complementary colors
- this will help give the space a more unified look and an overall relaxing vibe
I can’t be the only one who wants to jump right into that bed for a nice long nap… if you too are interested in creating your very own version of this Seaside Escape, use the links below (some links are affiliate links) and be sure to use #fraicheandco so I can see your space.
A full design reveal of this space coming in the next few weeks, can’t wait to show y’all how the space can really come to life.