A blog posts dedicated to some of my favorite items that I use in my own home and some that simply caught my eye. A round up of practical and gorgeous finds!
- Lake pajamas! I’m linking the set I have. They are worth every penny. So soft and cozy. I always opt for a long sleeve top and shorts for pajamas…I feel like they are just perfect for the summer weather.
- Cozy Earth Bedding. Tim climbed into bed and literally said “OH HECK YES!” when he felt the sheets and comforter for the first time. They are incredible! We have the All Season Quilted Comforter and the Cozy Earth Sheet Set. They graciously gave me a code for 25% off your order, use FRAICHEANDCO25 at checkout.
- Skye Mirror I just love how fun and whimsical this piece is. It’d look so cute in an entry way, bedroom, bathroom and even a nursery!
- Scout Bags! With summer right around the corner, the Scout bag is my go-to. I use it every summer for the beach and pool because it can just fit ALLLL the things and is easy to clean and hose off! The one I use is called “4 Boys” which just goes to show you how much it can carry!
- Kreg Jig Pocket Hole! All you need to get started is the K4 system, which costs a whooping $25 or you can invest in their best package for pocket holes like I did because I knew this wasn’t a one time gig. I’m hooked like completely hooked and already thinking about the next piece of furniture I’m going to make!
- Quay Australia Sunglasses! These are on my list once my current pair go out the window or accidentally get lost at sea…if you know what I mean ;). They have options for polarized and non, and they’re sold on Amazon so they are basically already on your doorstep ha!
- Folsom Wood Coffee Table – Now, I’m not trying to fool you. I am NOT going to be buying this, but its too pretty not to share. And since I’m all hopped up on cranking out pocket holes I’m planning on attempting to build my own! But, in case you don’t care to build one…this sure is a pretty one to purchase!
That’s all for this week! Stay tuned, more Fraiche Finds coming your way!