Sharing my full review on the paint I used for the playroom!
This week for the One Room Challenge, I was so excited to be partnering with Clare paint for the playroom. I have been following Clare for a long time on Instagram and even took their paint quiz so many times its embarrassing!
If you caught my “stories” on Monday you’ll know what’s coming in this review. I was in utter shock from the moment the roller hit the wall. Never in my life have I had paint roll out as well as Clare’s did. Here are a few of my favorite things about Clare paint.
- Zero VOCs – super important for me especially, since I’m pregnant I can’t inhale all of those paint fumes and Clare’s has none! This is also something to think about if you are painting a kid’s room or with children in the house!
- 1 Coat Wonder – every brand claims to offer “one coat coverage” but I can honestly verify that Clare only needed one 1 coat. And because of that, this paint job was a breeze and my 21 week pregnant self is very thankful for that!
- Thick Paint – I don’t know if this was just a figment of my imagination, but the paint seemed thicker than most other paint brands I have used. I would dip my roller and complete nearly a whole wall on just the one dip. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!
- I also only used 1/4 of the gallon of paint on the entire room (see pic below) which I believe is because I only needed 1 coat and because of how thick the paint itself was.
- Also should note that this makes Clare paint MUCH more affordable than other paint brands…a little paint goes a long way!
- Zero Splatter – I don’t know if it was the Clare paint or the Clare paint supplies, but I had zero splatter whatsoever. This also NEVER HAPPENS! I almost always end up with paint in my hair and all over my clothes and hands. So, if you decide to purchase paint be sure to purchase supplies while you’re at it. They are well priced and worth every penny in my opinion!
Here are some before and afters!
These colors blew me away. They are so rich and luxurious and 1000x more beautiful in person. “Goodnight Moon” is unlike any other navy I’ve encountered and the crisp coolness of “Snow Day” provides the perfect complement.
Week 5 is going to bring about one more DIY before the full reveal on week 6! So stay tuned, and thank you for following along on this journey!